Firstly, the entire Crusaders organization would like to thank all of you once again for your continued support and patience throughout these difficult times. As we continue to face the challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, our fans’ continued support and enthusiasm for the Sherwood Park Crusaders has made the process as positive as can be given the current circumstances. For that, we simply want to say thank you.
Earlier this month, the Alberta Junior Hockey League announced that the 2020/2021 regular season will commence this Friday, November 13th. After finishing the 2019/2020 season ranked as the top junior hockey team in the CJHL, to say that we’re anxious to get the season started is almost an understatement. From the players to volunteers to ownership, we’re excited to get the opportunity once again to bring high-level junior A hockey to the Sherwood Park Arena.
However, with the excitement comes a new series of challenges. Under current Alberta Health Services restrictions, we are currently only allowed a maximum capacity of 100 attendees for each of our games. We’re incredibly fortunate to have such a passionate, enthusiastic fan base, and as an organization our endeavour is to provide as equal an opportunity to each of our stakeholders to be a part of the 2020/2021 campaign.
As such, a number of changes have been implemented for the upcoming season regarding ticket sales. Please review the following information.
• Currently, season tickets for the 2020/2021 campaign will not be offered. All 2020/2021 season ticket holders have received an email with further information regarding this year’s tickets as well as compensated 2021/2022 season tickets.
• Single-game tickets will be released on a weekly basis, rather than releasing each of our home games at once. This is a change from years past.
• All single-game tickets will be offered on a first right of refusal basis to our sponsors and former 2020/2021 season ticket holders. Sponsors and season ticket holders will be contacted with game availability via email, with a 48-hour period to claim your tickets. These will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• A limited number of single-game tickets will also be released to the general public on a weekly basis. Please stay tuned to Crusaders social media channels for more information on single-game ticket releases.
• All tickets purchases for the 2020/2021 season will be a maximum of four per person.
Thank you once again for your continued patience and support. For any questions, please contact Crusaders marketing director Spencer Love at firstname.lastname@example.org.
teamInfo Object ( [data] => Array ( [team_id] => 6 [city] => sherwood park [name] => crusaders [division] => n [website] => http://www.sherwoodparkcrusaders.ca/ [dev_url] => [is_active] => 1 [logo] => crusaders.png [esports_id] => 553999 [up_esports_id] => 0 [fastHockey_id] => 0 [footer_sponsor_collection_id] => 70 [header_sponsor_collection_id] => 69 [side_sponsor_collection_id] => 120 [spotlight_ad_top_collection_id] => 340 [spotlight_ad_bott_collection_id] => 341 [webtv_title] => Crusaders Tickets [webtv_image] => 10-14-18 AJHL Program pic 6.JPG [webtv_link] => https://tickets.sherwoodparkcrusaders.ca/ [webtv_content] =>
Purchase your tickets today![webtv_active] => 1 [scoreboard_image] => Clock_1mr.jpg [team_bg_image] => AJHL_Background_SherwoodPark_16MAR16_1 (2).jpg [team_bg_full] => 1 [twitter_id] => SPcru [twitter_url] => http://twitter.com/SPCrusaders [facebook_url] => https://www.facebook.com/spcrusaders [instagram_url] => https://www.instagram.com/spcrusaders/ [youtube_url] => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyC-R4xtPZbypm0t6sdTK2w [analytics_id] => UA-26146535-17 [primary_hex] => #006623 [secondary_hex] => #009E39 [tertiary_hex] => #000000 [quaternary_hex] => #009E39 [player_of_the_week] => [player_image] => [player_sponsor] => [player_sponsor_link] => [dplayer_of_the_week] => [dplayer_image] => [dplayer_sponsor] => [dplayer_sponsor_link] => [mplayer_of_the_month] => [mplayer_image] => [mplayer_sponsor] => [mplayer_sponsor_link] => ) )